BOARD OF SUPERVISORS, COUNTY OF MONO
STATE OF CALIFORNIA
MEETING LOCATION Suite Z, 2nd Floor Minaret Mall, 437 Old Mammoth Rd., Suite Z, Mammoth Lakes, CA 93546
June 12, 2017
|Mono County Courthouse, 278 Main, 2nd Floor Board Chambers, Bridgeport, CA 93517.|
NOTE: In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act if you need special assistance to participate in this meeting, please contact Shannon Kendall, Clerk of the Board, at (760) 932-5533. Notification 48 hours prior to the meeting will enable the County to make reasonable arrangements to ensure accessibility to this meeting (See 42 USCS 12132, 28CFR 35.130).
Full agenda packets are available for the public to review in the Office of the Clerk of the Board (Annex I - 74 North School Street, Bridgeport, CA 93517), and in the County Offices located in Minaret Mall, 2nd Floor (437 Old Mammoth Road, Mammoth Lakes CA 93546). Any writing distributed less than 72 hours prior to the meeting will be available for public inspection in the Office of the Clerk of the Board (Annex I - 74 North School Street, Bridgeport, CA 93517). ON THE WEB: You can view the upcoming agenda at http://monocounty.ca.gov. If you would like to receive an automatic copy of this agenda by email, please subscribe to the Board of Supervisors Agendas on our website at http://monocounty.ca.gov/bos.
|1:00 PM||Call meeting to Order|
|1||OPPORTUNITY FOR THE PUBLIC TO ADDRESS THE BOARD|
|on items of public interest that are within the subject matter jurisdiction of the Board. (Speakers may be limited in speaking time dependent upon the press of business and number of persons wishing to address the Board.)|
|A.||Strategic Planning Workshop|
Conduct a Strategic Planning Workshop.
Conduct a facilitated strategic planning workshop including:
- Discussion of what makes a good plan and why plans fail.
- Discuss the County's current strategic plan, whether it is relevant and valuable and whether it is being used in a worthwhile way.
- Debate how we can use the plan in a way that would produce better outcomes for the County and how we measure those outcomes.
- Look at current internal and external factors to update strategic direction.
- Recommend improvements to the current plan using logic models, strategy and links to critical outcomes for the County.
- Consider what priorities and initiatives might enable us to make significant improvements in the near future.
Fiscal Impact: Outcomes from this workshop will influence the 2017-18 budget..
Minutes have not been generated.